Testing The System #
- Override tunnel controller function and verify that the LED on relay CR#1 lights up
- If using tire eyes, place a hand in front of eyes and verify that input #1 on the PLC lights up
- If using a treadle switch, step on treadle pad and verify that input #1 on the PLC lights up
- With the conveyor running, check main screen to verify that the “conveyor bit lamp” is green in collar
- With the conveyor running, check the main screen to verify that the “pulse bit lamp” is flashing from red to green every time you get a pulse
- If rotation is correct, home sensors are functioning, pulse signal is correct, and conveyor bit lamp is lit, proceed to the next step.
- If any of the above conditions are not met do not proceed. Return to previous steps to determine the issue.
- With conveyor running press the “test Move 1” button
- The trolleys should move to the end of their travel path, stopping roughly ¾” from the rubber bumper, then return to the “home” position
- If the trolleys hit the end bumper, reduce the travel distance
- If the trolleys stop farther than ¾” from the end bumper, increase the travel distance
- If travel distance is correct, press the “test continuous” button
- The trolleys will continue to travel back and forth.
- When satisfied with the motion, press the “test continuous” button once more to terminate the test procedure.
- Once rotation has been verified, press “Force REV” to return the trolleys to the “home” position (trolleys should stop roughly ¾” before hitting the bumper)
Test Car #
- Program and send a car through the wash
- Verify that the wheelblastIT starts moving with the wheel
- If the motion starts late, reduce the “WB start position” number
- If the motion starts early, increase the “WB start position” number
- Contact support staff if you have any trouble or questions