Installation Requirements #
Space Requirements #
- Dimensions: 162”Wx 108”H x 24” D
Water Pressure #
- Water 25 GPM at 500 PSI/40 GPM at 1,000 PSI
Electrical Supply #
- (3) 3Ph 1/2 HP Electric Motors
Product Lines #
- Liquid Connection: 3/4” FNPT
Tools & Materials #
- Hammer drill
- 5-lb hammer
- 3/4” wrench or socket
- 7/16” wrench
- 9/16” wrench
- Pair of adjustable wrenches
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Wire strippers
- Channel locks
- Antiseize lubricant
- Thread tape
- 1/2” x 4” stainless steel anchors (recommended)
Installation Preparation #
- Unload the equipment and ensure nothing has been not damaged during transportation prior to beginning installation.
- Refuse delivery if the equipment is damaged
Placement – Bare Arch (Standard) #
- The center of the 12’ cross bar should be on the vehicle centerline of your car wash tunnel (generally on the right hand side of the conveyor pit).
- Legs can be adjusted side to side to meet your specific tunnel requirements before anchoring to the floor
- Recommended Position – Driver Side
- The center of the blastIT’s driver side leg should be 40.5” from the conveyor’s “right” side guide rail (inner rail).
- Recommended Position – Passenger Side
- The center of the passenger side leg should be 96.5” from the conveyor’s “right” side guard rail (inner rail).